Wednesday 18 September 2013

Getting cellulite


I do not say that I am immune to these and other oils, and ointments, which should I tensed the skin and raise the buttocks. I have tried many "miracles": cooling and tightening mask, serum before bedtime and after a day and night cream, these and other oils and ointments to be my stretched skin and lift the buttocks. The result? Without communication. It does not work according to joey atlas scam. How would you even work Otherwise, getting cellulite and wrinkles women dimension veritable national catastrophe, the shortcomings male body, nothing. Except for some excessive vamp seems like it's a male body perfect, wonderful.

I've never seen a single advertisement, where the male-skinned layer of fat or fatty him in the belly sticking clips, in order to better reflect the way that the degenerate and disgusting In its devastating obesity. Or commercials where you would any man persistently wherever they paved the cream and brag how good he has been polished door and remove pimples. Men's skin is not "drying", loser, man?

Men's fat cells are more valuable than women?

As it is the male body subject to "failure". For example baldness. OK Cellulite is something unsightly and conditionally accepts the argument that the Cellulite butt ugly. But also men's dance is something seriously ill. Bareheaded man is no better than Cellulite women. In fact it is worse off, because I can conceal his secret and is not showing off bald is bald. I wonder what would happen if all the machinery of the advertising industry and the men Placket expose and demonization as it does with Cellulite women. If nothing else Placket could no longer make fun of obese women!

So Summer is coming. Three quarters of the women of the world are starving for three months, working out, the wax and creams. I'm not doing any of this. I eat what I want, because after the attack gluttony feel better and because I raised chocolate mood. I do not work out because of the physical exertion, or at least do not enjoy, sweating and panting in me raise resistance. And I did not spend a penny for your thighs and kneading it will not. After heated streets I walked in the summer rag is exactly the way I am.

With all the folds and wrinkles and all the fat deposits. I'm not looking it up the ass skin and I'm not looking pinched thighs. Why not? Easily! As much appreciate! And because I think that for once get out of this crazy world Cellulite and bald. All this anti-cellulite and wrinkle tension is unprecedented, forging profit of naivety and wishful thinking. With all things being most unfair that are expected to be of aesthetic damage and aging of a few, which is very poorly solely and exclusively for women. Just like in fairy tales witches always old women, old men and sages. Age noble men and women disfigured so anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment